Accounting, Material Control and Marketing Administrator
Seeking to hire an individual to perform daily reports on incoming, processed and outgoing material. Ensure adequate reporting and mass balancing material. Accounting background preferred to assist in reporting and marketing strategies. Review current market status, production cost calculation and reporting, in our fast growing team and company.
They will undertake daily material tracking and reporting tasks. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Recording daily production activities, incoming/outgoing material
- Assist accounting department with reporting and cost calculation
- Control checking for verification and approval by appropriate team members.
- Ability to evaluate production and cost savings
- Conforming to internal policy and procedures
- Report to supervisor on reoccurring process or procedure issues.
- Other duties and projects as needed.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Education: Requires a high school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- Experience: 1 to 2 years relevant working experience, preferably in a fast moving industry, dealing with daily incoming material and production, accounting, or research-based position. Minimum of at least 1 year in an office or administrative setting is required.
- General understanding and knowledge of accounting or ability to learn accounting.
- Ability to work with numbers and mathematical concepts (adding / subtracting / etc.) on regular basis.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, and set deadlines.
- Honest, reliable and dependable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, supervisory, organizational and customer service skills strongly preferred
- Willingness to learn our procedures and processes
- Experience in a related field, or demonstrate equivalent training or technical experience
About the Position:
- Full Time & Permanent
- Immediately available
- Starting Wage $13.50/hour with probation review after 4 month
- Benefits available after probation period
Company and Location of Work:
Exner E-Waste Processing Inc.
11 Woodstalk Way
Elie, Manitoba R0H 0H0